Our ferry division specializes in the transport of flower bulbs, nursery products and general cargo from the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium to the United Kingdom and Ireland. Here, we provide both combined and full loads. Our years of experience in this field and excellent contacts make us the specialists in transport to the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Transportation is by semi-trailer and per container, depending on the wishes of the customer. Our own tractor units as well as subcontractors are used for the haulage of the trailers, in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Ireland. We always use the same selected carriers that we know share the same values as Windhorst. Our planners continuously follow and control all units in order to ensure that agreements are fulfilled.
The newest equipment
To ensure your goods are moved in the correct and safest way, Windhorst operates the following equipment:
- 13.60 meter tilt trailers
- 13.60 meter box trailers with a tail lift – suitable for 43 Danish trolleys
- 13.60 meter insulated trailers with a tail lift – suitable for 43 Danish trolleys
- 13.60 meter euro liners – specific for ferry shipment
- 13.60 meter refrigerated trailers with a tail lift – suitable for 43 Danish trolleys